How do you say someone has a beautiful voice?
What do you say to a guy’s voice?
You would not describe a man’s voice as sweet, as this is used for female singers. You can say: “ He has an absolutely amazing voice” “ He has a rich, awesome or powerful voice ” A song can be described as: a ballad, folk song, romantic, charming, exciting, calm, powerful, pumped, rocking, quiet, loud, etc.
What does a soulful voice meaning?
adjective. Something that is soulful expresses deep feelings, especially sadness or love.  soulfully adverb. See full entry.
How do you praise a beautiful song?
- 1 “I really like the melody.”
- 2 “I’m so honored you shared this with me.”
- 3 “You light up a room when you sing.”
- 4 “Thank you for writing my feelings.”
- 5 “The way you convey emotion is incredible.”
- 6 “So impressed by you.”
- 7 “That beat is out of the world.”
How do you describe an attractive male voice?
For guys, deep, husky voices are the most appealing, and scientists says it’s because it indicates the perfect balance of being large enough to be attractive but not aggressive. For women, a high-pitched but breathy quality is the most attractive, and (blech) it’s because it suggests a small body size.
How do you praise someone in one word?
- applaud. verb. to praise a decision, action, idea etc.
- big up. phrasal verb. to praise or support someone or something in an enthusiastic way and attract attention to them by doing this.
- celebrate. verb.
- cite. verb.
- commend. verb.
- eulogise. a British spelling of eulogize.
- eulogize. verb.
- exalt. verb.
What do you say to someone who has a good voice?
- “Great musicianship, you play with confidence and vocally you have a really good tone.”
- “Vocally you have a great tone and really good control on the high notes, a great overall performance.”
- “Vocally you have a booming voice and bags of character in your tone.”
- “Great power and control are all there!”
What do you call a sweet voice?
adjective. sweetly or smoothly flowing; sweet-sounding: a mellifluous voice;mellifluous tones. flowing with honey; sweetened with or as if with honey.
What does cute voice mean?
A cute voice is primarily soft and high pitched, whether it’s natural or not. Instead of coming from the chest, it comes from the throat – thin and somewhat shrilly, but not to the point of annoying. Speaking cutely means using your head voice. Your tone is lighter, higher, and sweeter.
What do you call a pleasant sound?
The correct option is A music. The pleasant sounds are termed as music whereas unpleasant sounds are called noise. Pitch and loudness are the characteristics of sound.