there is no major difference between the two 🙂 i like singing= You have pleasure in doing that activity, I like to sing = You think it is a good thing to do but overall they’re not that different.
How do you say I like your singing?
- “I didn’t know you can sing like that.”
- “That was… not bad for someone who rarely sings/emcees.”
- “You really sing your heart out, don’t you?”
- “It’s a good start. You’ve got some interesting vocal range, and I can feel your stage presence.”
- “There’s some… potential right there.
How do you compliment a girl singing?
Singing compliments – “Vocally you have a booming voice and bags of character in your tone.” “Great power and control are all there!” “You have a lovely tone to your voice and had great control throughout.” “All three of you have great vocals, with good control and projection”.
How can I learn to like my voice?
- Practice diaphragmatic breathing.
- Record a video of yourself speaking (or a few).
- Focus more on what you say, not on how it sounds.
- Learn to appreciate your voice — quirks and all.
How do you sing without talking?
Why Does My Singing Sound Like Talking/Flat/Monotone … – YouTube
How do you sing when you don’t feel like it?
When You Don’t Feel Like Singing: Singing Through the Hard Times
Why do I like to sing?
Here are ten reasons why I love to sing: – I love to sing because it lifts my spirit. It makes me happy and alive. Nothing picks up my mood and shifts my perspective better than an uplifting song. It is a musical affirmation reminding me that all will be well in my soul and in the world.
Likes and Dislikes Song | Wormhole English Music For Kids
What is the difference between being on key and on pitch?
Nobody Like U (From Disney and Pixar’s Turning Red | Sing …