- Mick Jagger.
- Jim Morrison.
- Roger Daltrey.
- Eddie Vedder.
- John Lennon.
- Chris Cornell.
- Kurt Cobain. The Nirvana frontman’s career lasted only a handful of years, but he’s inarguably one of the greatest songwriters of the past few decades.
Who has the best male voice ever?
- David Bowie.
- John Lennon.
- Freddie Mercury.
- Axl Rose.
- Frank Sinatra.
- Marvin Gaye.
- Elvis Presley. Sometimes being cited as one of the world’s first famous rock artists, Elvis was no stranger to exploring different genres.
Who is the most loved male singer?
- Justin Bieber. Image: Straitstimes.
- The Weeknd. Image: Forbes.
- Harry Styles. Image: npr.
- Khalid. Image: Billboard.
- Ed Sheeran. Image: Vanityfair.
- Zayn Malik. Image: Newyorker.
- Perfume Genius. Image: gq.
- Bruno Mars. Image: Grammy.
Who is the number 1 male artist?
The man, the myth, the legend, Elvis Presley is officially the number-one best-selling male artist of all time.
Who has the best voice of all time?
- 1 of 31. Barbra Streisand. Kevin Mazur/Getty Images for BSB.
- 2 of 31. Etta James. Charles Paul Harris/Michael Ochs Archives/Getty Images.
- 3 of 31. Aretha Franklin.
- 4 of 31. Whitney Houston.
- 5 of 31. Mariah Carey.
- 6 of 31. Elton John.
- 7 of 31. Freddie Mercury.
- 8 of 31. Adele.
Which male singers have the best voice?
- Al Green.
- Sam Cooke.
- Otis Redding.
- Frank Sinatra.
- Nat King Cole.
- Michael Jackson.
- George Michael. An error occurred.
- Freddie Mercury. The greatest frontman of all time, also just so happened to possess the greatest male voice of all time.
Who has the best falsetto?
- #8: Thom Yorke.
- #7: Jónsi Birgisson.
- #6: Michael Jackson.
- #5: Frankie Valli.
- #4: Smokey Robinson.
- #3: Jeff Buckley.
- #2: Prince.
- #1: Barry Gibb. In this history of popular music, there are specific falsettos that align with a particular genre, but none more so than that of the Bee Gees’ Barry Gibb.
What male rock singer has the most octaves?
But it’s not a famous face who has the most octaves of all. This is Tim Storms, a singer in possession of an incredible 10 octaves!!! He’s a Guinness World Record Breaker and has recorded material, although has never seen significant success in the industry.
Which male singer can sing the highest note?
The highest vocal note by a male is F# in the 8th octave (F#8, 5989 Hz) and was achieved by Amirhossein Molaei (Iran) in Tehran, Iran, on 31 July 2019.
Who was the best male singer in the 90s?
Chris Cornell WAS the best male singer of the 90’s, hands down for range, tone, ability, originality and just God-given talent.
Who is queen of rock?
Janis Joplin was dubbed the first queen of rock ‘n’ roll, and her voice is singular. She was rough around the edges, vulnerable and charismatic, and she paved the way for countless women in rock. Mid-1960s San Francisco was a mecca for counterculture musicians.
How To Sing With Distortion – Vocal Distortion Exercises
Top 9 Best Legendary Male Singers Of all Time Part 1 #shorts #short
Prayers Up, Tina Turner Hospitalized In Critical Condition After Battling A Serious Disease.