Diana Krall – Born in 1964 she has sold upwards of 14 million albums and turned a whole generation of unsuspecting listeners into jazz fans.
Who is considered the best jazz singer of all time?
- 8: Ray Charles (1930-2004)
- 7: Dinah Washington (1924-1963)
- 6: Louis Armstrong (1901-1971)
- 5: Sarah Vaughan (1924-1990)
- 4: Billie Holiday (1915-1959)
- 3: Nat “King” Cole (1919-1965)
- 2: Frank Sinatra (1916-1998)
- 1: Ella Fitzgerald (1917-1996)
Who is the greatest female singer of all time?
1: Aretha Franklin – Topping our list of the best female singers of all time, Aretha Franklin also stands as the most-charting female singer in history. Starting out in the gospel choir at her Baptist church, in Detroit, Franklin began her career as a recording artist in 1960, aged just 18.
What female singer has the best vocal range?
But it’s Mariah Carey who takes the prize for the largest vocal range of all. She can reach a low F2 and hit an unbelievable G7, a note that dolphins would envy, and that only some dogs can hear.
What is the best vocal performance ever?
- Queen, ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- Pink Floyd, ‘The Great Gig in the Sky’
- The Beatles, ‘Twist and Shout’
- The Who, ‘Love Reign O’er Me’
- Tina Turner, ‘River Deep, Mountain High’
- Led Zeppelin, ‘Stairway to Heaven’
- The Rolling Stones, ‘Gimme Shelter’
5 UNFORGETTABLE SINGERS on America’s Got Talent | Got Talent Global
Top 10 Female Vocalists
The best hungarian female jazz singer: Nikoletta Szőke